BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

slack???

these two days quite slack
because i leave college earlier
went back home take nap then online
din do much things
i should not slack like this
like wat Mr Robin said
i should start to revise

today i went to sch..
the bandage seems attracted some attention..
but some din notice it..they took quite sometime to know that
i think because i make myself walk like normal
it causes my thigh pain
because use a lots of energy from there..

thanks for everyone concern..
thanks Mr Robin for fetching me to sch
thanks Yun Qin, iffah , ming yan they all for helping me
thanks Tham Hin for help me to carry my laptop

and thanks Mr Lim for his lame jokes today..
one of them is "Anurag, why u used ur elbow to bang on Pei Wen's leg?"
ya.. Anurag also hurt his elbow
the other one is when Joseph asked him to zoom in... he walked in front of Joseph and said "zoom in already" .. waliao.. damn lame..
i dunno y he was so lame today.. i think he is influenced by the Mr Bryan Lim giving lectures..

my chinese teacher said " U and Natalie bang on each other huh?"
because both of us sprained our toes..
at the same day!
for PE..
and we r from Malaysia..

i spoiled my bandage when i reached home..
accidentally wet it...
trying to make it back..
ya..
with my skill..
of course i failed.
damn ugly..
no choice..
tmr need to go see doctor again..

on the way back home tat time..
i saw a guy kiss his gf before went down of bus...
that guy quite good looking..
they r still secondary students..
but do such things in bus..
normally i cant accept..
but dunno y .
this time.. i feel they r so 幸福
at least the guy damn sayang the girl
envy..
i wan ppl sayang me also

haha.. suddenly received a call from my cousin..
so touched..
he asked me about my leg..
laughed at me..
asked me y i play basketball..
show off lah..
hahaha..
but still very touched..
because overseas calls quite expensive
sumore.. his salary is so little..
poor thing..
thank you.. Kok Xiong..