BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

不堪回首的一天

sorry. i cant use english to bring out my title.. today really really damn "SUI" ...a day that i wont forget in my life............

this morning 3am.. my leg cramp!! then i wake up.. unable to sleep due to the pain.. waiseh.. i sleep early because of Bio spa.. it ended up i slept less than i thought.. i wandering around the school without doing anything for like 1 hours!!! i should not go to sch so early n go back to sleep right?

not forget to mention.. today.. i was lock outside of classroom by Maths teacher.....i din attend mrs kwang's class.. know why? i was late to class.... because i enjoyed GSC.. haha.. not really enjoy but rather go to GSC class more than maths class.. since i was not allowed to get into class, i hv 1 free hour.. i tried to finish GSC hw.. but this passage pretty hard.. too bad.. din get to finish.. but at least i finished half of it...

today our PE lessons. we have Frisbee!! but why today? i was not feeling well!!!! but too bad.. i was not playing well today.. cant run.. cant get the frisbee.. leg pain.. headache due to not enough sleep.. sumore because of the sun.. i felt to myself dehydration.. but not forget mention.. SG08 really good at it.. they r able to run.. catch frisbee accurately.. and today a lots of wind.. waliao.. frisbee flying all over the place...know what.. today i happy happy go and start the game.. just throw.. omg.. so near.. i din throw so near be4 for the start the game.. screw up... my buddy, Kai Yee and Sarenya also not in the mood today.. kai yee not feeling well.. too bad.. din hv the chance to play with iffah.... after pe, my faces damn damn red.. i din hv this kind of face since primary 6..hehe.. but i notice sth.. i hate running on our field.. so different from my secondary sch field.. i hardly can sprint..

BIO SPA.. my nightmare..the first time ever i had this kind of test....i din do sth like this be4... i did very badly.. i screwed up... used the wrong concentrations....i dunno how to dilute that thing... stupid PW!! u should ask mr robin for help..only 1 marks.. now.. i lost more than that.. i panic.. i panic in the lab.. stupid.........i mind went blank when i read.. i was not able to understand the meaning of the sentences...i really bad in understanding sth.. pretty obvious i failed the exp.. just simply come out with some readings.. pretty obvious is fake............ all the things i write..explanation and calculation i felt so 心虚..7% of my A-level bio gone.. i felt very bad today after bio spa.... poor jia ling.. had to see my bad face.. i din feel like talking.. i was dying in the library.. n i forget about CSC seminar meeting.. sprint all the way from library to audi.. ignore the pain on my leg.. i was like dying in the meeting.. dont have any energy...feel blur all the way.. tired........... the teachers told me what to do.. do this n that.. but all the things they said not able to get into my head.. i kept asking in my little heart when it is going to end...

i ask myself one qn.. y i choose science stream last time? because everyone say science stream is good? science stream has better future? or because my bro is in science stream then i just follow? this qns arise but i ignore it during secondary school because i can score for the sciences.. thought that that shouldnt be a problem.. expect for bio, i really interested in chem n phy.. most probably due to my tuition teachers that really help me a lots.. but now. i dunno.. i hate to do experiments.. hate to do hw.. everything seems hard for me.. i hate myself even more..

can i blame my parents for not letting me to choose what i wana study? some of my friends know that i actually wana to be a tour guide.. i wan to study hospitality and tourism.. but i din get a chance.. i think i might take art stream course in uni next time......