BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Miss Luo's birthday celebration and teacher's day celebration

today is teacher's day celebration..at the same time, it is my beloved chinese teacher's birthday... i planned the celebration since last week.. at first many ppl agreed to attend...however, i was quite disappointed as many ppl did not turn up as they promise..i felt myself such a failure in these things...i thought our chinese class ppl did like her class..

however, thanks to gsc students!! although i told them like last minute, they really turned up and enjoy the party.. and THANKS LILI ZHU who did a lots of fun thing ya.. she put cream on my face! she even attempting to smash the cake on my body!! trying to bully me when my leg injured.. too bad.. my toe haven recover yet... if not i sure smash the whole cake on ur body!!

anyway.. once again.. THANKS all of u who attend.. and thanks CRYSTAL who actually rush to buy cake..

Luo Xiao Jing.. her name sounds like kids.. XD

group photo

Zhang lao shi damn funny...