BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

切勿得意忘形

first time ever in my life i hurt my legs so badly
usually i just have cramp or just fall down
but first time i sprained/ twisted (i dont know which one) my toes
play basketball for 6 years first time hurt myself.....

y it happened?
i dunno ..
i just know i was happily playing basketball..
kept on inviting Iffah and Kai Yee to join me
while waiting tried to shot the ball
i jumped n shot
the ball went in!!
they all clapped for me
too high.. din expect that today can shot so accurately
so happy..
when i landing that time,
my toes went to the ground first
then i felt little bit of pain on my toes..

i chose to ignore the pain
i miss basketball..
i went to the other court and tried to shot the ball again
this time i really can feel the pain

then after that Sywell invited me and Iffah to play frisbee..
i agreed then ran to find Kai Yee to join us..
but Kai Yee wanted to play badminton
so i went back again but they formed their team already
no choice, i went to sit at the side with my SG friends

too sien.... i thought that it just the normal pain i had..
then loitering around to see ppl playing games
Yun Qin worried about me and followed me..

felt so weird..
so i 单脚跳 around
i found a place to sit and then took out my shoes
my toes swollen
thanks to Iffah and Ming yan who volunteered themselves to buy ice for me
but it did not work..
the condition become worst

for the whole day.. i could not get anything that the teachers said..
i hardly concentrated in class
so i decided to take early leave
then i walked outside of the sch.. attempting to look for the chinese doctor that Si Yao mentioned
but i could not find
then i went in a shop that crystal recommended
but there nobody dare to do anything with my toes because they said is too serious

what lar!!
i walked for so long nobody can save me..
then i took 811E to bus interchange
called my mum told her that i hurt my leg
she kept asking me y i so careless
then i received msg from my chinese teacher, Miss Luo
she told me that Yishun Central has one 中医

i not familiar with Yishun..
wandering around
could not find the place
and my stupid leg
y pain at this time?
i asked many ppl ..
i hardly get what they said

finally i found that place!!
the doctor kept asking me how i injured
i told her how i jumped and everything
then she said should not be so serious since i wore my shoes right?
and also how tall i jumped.
as if i can jump very high..
she even thought i go 跳高..
i just kept say no and gave her back a smile...

tmr i still dont know should i go to school a not
i want to go because we r doing EoM in class
i hv mc for tmr
and everybody advice me not to go because i should not move around
haiz..
what should i do?
now my leg not only pain but 麻痹 because sit for too long

haiz.. i dont care.. go to sleep again..
i feel like vomitting because of the medicine ..



好希望有人可以代替我的脚
背着我
让我不用那么不方便
可是连一个能依靠的肩膀都没有
慢慢做梦吧佩雯