BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Miss home

whenever i feel tired..
whenever i feel exhausted..
i will miss home..
i envy of iffah
because she can go kl
i envy of natalie
because she can go back to Malaysia happily
i still stuck at here
because of Written Report..
i need to do it on sunday with my group members..

today i skip school..
know why?
because of muscle cramp on my leg and my whole body aches
hardly can move
Miss Mardiana phoned me but i din pick up
could not wake up to pick up
sms her to inform her
and inform a council that i could not duty for college day
feel bad for bee lian..
leave her alone..

actually i should not spend time blogging
as i still haven finish my general paper comprehension
i dunno used how much time reading the test and questions over and over again
this assignment damn difficult..

i miss watching drama.. i everyday only watch one episode.. i hv lot drama that i really wana watch.. but i dun hv time.

miss all my friends.. i really feel like going back.. because this month really hv a lots of my friends birthday.. most of them r my BEST FRIENDS!! god.. pls give me time.. i wana go back home..