BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I want to recover!!

realise that i like to blog these few days..
ya.. din go to sch..
nobody to talk to..
charmnya

today my bandage become bigger..
the doctor put more smelly things on my toes..

before the doctor 推拿 my injured toe..
she tried to see how serious it hurt..
once she pressed
omg..
i felt like kick her..
then she tried to massage a bit..
to examine which part that hurts..
at the end..
she realised whole toe is actually hurt..
my toe instantly swollen....

the process of 推拿 really bad..
i din even dare to scream..
so damn damn painful
is only one toe..
but the pain is enough to kill me
haiz
tmr my mum going to come all the way from Malaysia..
help me..
she wana be my temporary leg for the moments..

i want to drink bubble tea..
my aunt not allowed me to drink
because she said cannot drink cold drinks for the sake of my leg...

thanks Iffah ,Yun Qin, Ming Yan and Sean to help me with my Eom..
i feel so lucky can meet them in this sch...
another reason i dun wana go to sch is that i need other ppl help wherever i go..
so troublesome
sumore i wana recover faster
so i can play frisbee next week..
oops.. i forget to ask doctor when can i play sports again...
but i don't think so.
because not only my toe pain..
my thigh's condition not really good
because used too much energy from there to walk..

today need to listen to doctor's advice again..
rise my leg 15 degree when sleeping....
so troublesome..

faster recover lar~~~~