BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

PW

Not to grumble..
Not to express my sadness..
Just intend to say what's in my mind now..

Congratulations SG01 for doing well for PW.. (except me)
really proud of them!

After cool down and come and think about it,
i think my efforts for PW are not wasted at all..
at least i contribute myself and therefore my PW group members can get good results
at least i hv a son that i can nag
at least i enjoy the process of PW although is really tiring
at least get to get closer with miss tan

i actually intend to look back the video and slides that i did
but i scared i will cry
maybe i will go back n see it like 1 year or 2 year later?

i never thought that i will write this post..
after reading tham hin's post,
i am surprised
he thanked me for his PW's survey and A&E
but i don't think i actually help much..
he helped me even more than that (other subjects)
but because of him
i think i shouldn't blame myself for dragging the whole class's perfomance
at least my group members get As

but still , i want to change name..
don't like my name short form is PW

after all , i still want to thanks Miss Tan and all SG01 members...