BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hataraki Man2

Episode 3 - People who can do what they really want are lucky. For most people, once they go out in the world, they lose that. You're made to do things you want to. And you see that reality isn't what you thought. Eventually you don't know what to do anymore.

I wonder whether i can choose what job i want to do in the future. Even though i can get into the career i want, the job that being assigned are they really want i want?
I don't want to think much now. I just hope that at least i can get into the course i want for university.. LET'S WORK HARD for that!


Episode 4 - admiration will become an obstacle at work sometimes, but admiration also plants a lots of seeds in the heart

Really have to agree with this. For me, admiration can be my motivation, but also something that disturb me sometimes. Because, I am not able to control my heart!