BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

8th of May

really in bad mood today..
just realise that it falls on the same day with my secondary sch's sports day!

I hate GP!
Y we have GP test (only for my class) on that day?
I want to go back Malaysia!
I want to go back CHS!
I want to go back and support my dear Purple House!!!!!!

this is not the first time!
last year their sports day was my first day of BT, which also has a GP paper on that day...
sorry all my dear
sorry all my juniors
sorry all my sons and daughters!

I really want to go back LAH!!!!


I might go back on labour day holiday~~
to help out their deco team and marching....
don't want to tell my parents first
tell them last min
don't give them a chance to reject me..
notice these 2 photos above.. imagine u have build these 2 things! u know how much work and effort need to put in? that y i really want to go back! i hope i can help them.. i went through all these for 5 years already... i know is really hard... but i believe, they can do it 1!