BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy birthday,my best friends!

Today is 26th! My 2 best friends birthday!

Hui Wan:

HUI WAN!!!

Instead of wish u first, i want to say I MISS YOU!!!!

I feel bad cant go back to celebrate ur birthday with u..
I also realise that i dont hv much pic that has only u and me..

seriously need to go out more often and take more pic

haha.. i know for 5 years already?

u always so important in my life..

hehe.. 19th liao loh

big girl liao

always stay happy ok?

love u so much~~

muacks.. Happy birthday ya!!!!



Wai Kit:

LENGCAI!!!
haha!
u look so handsome in this picture leh!
too bad, i'm not a lenglui!

I still can remember u and benjamin!
both of u were so noisy when u two sitting behind me during Form 3
and u two always like to bully me!
but i really enjoy being bully..
u two gave a lots of laughters to me!
all the time we spend in prefects board and also s6 left load of good memory to me..
i appreciate all of them!

lengcai, stay happy and stay healthy ya!