BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Diarrhoea

This is the 2nd time of this year that i get diarrhoea...
And also don't know what cause it.....
Since i came here, i always sick ..
Haiz..

I was awake for the whole night..
Until 6am, i only able to fall alseep...
Along the way, got ppl accompany me in Msn..
Tham hin also din sleep........
haha..
get to spot some friends back in malaysia still doing their hw throughout the night.. hardworking^^ ..
So i also keep them accompany..
It makes me feel like that time before SPM, we studied almost everyday until late night and will call or sms each other when feel sleepy.. sometimes we just end up talked non-stop..haha

Thanks to diarrhoea
I never been sleep as comfortable as this time..
I feel so 幸福 can hv this feeling
I just keep on sleeping without any distraction
Usually I will always be alert so i wont late for sch..
During the weekends, i will keep on reminding myself to wake up to do hw..
That y have not been sleeping well since the start of the year..
Not only that, i can watch drama while doing hw (not effective at all! )
HAHA.. sometimes i just love to sick
i always feel time are a lots where i can slack, sleep and watch drama

I cooked today!
I only cooked when i am sick..
Because outside food is too oily..
The food that i cooked....It's salty again!
Ya..i tend to put a lots of salts and then only realise is really salty...
if not, i think the porridge should be nice as i put a lots of ingredients.....

I feel like going to school now..
But is like almost the last lesson already..
Just go to school to do hw?
Later get caught by Mr Lim..