BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Nightmare begins!

IMAGINE U HAVE TO REACH SCHOOL BY 6.45AM everyday?
IMAGINE U HAVE LESSON AT 6.45am EVERYDAY?

next week onwards, my life is going to be very hectic..
i have lesson on 6.45am on monday and 7.10am for the rest of the days...
and i end lesson around 3 something everyday...
for thursday, end sch at 6pm!
i don't know how to keep myself awake for lectures and tutorials..
my sleep is going to deprive again!
i have to drink coffee again!

Not only that, i have to write an english argumentative essay every week!
it really kills me
and also extra maths qns by mrs kwang
not counting the revision package by mr lim
and bio tutorial which i neglected.......

trust me, choice really make a big difference in ur life..
really have to be careful when u make a choice..