BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Excited

i saw Orange moon today!!
it's cool....

Now i feel damn "high" for don't know what reason!
Maybe the coffee that i drank?

I am going back to Malaysia this friday!
I think all my friends are happy..
My friends in Singapore will happy (especially hun dan..) cause I wont disturb them for few days since i wont bring my laptop back
My friends in Malaysia will happy cause I can meet them!
Haha.. now i am hv fun with my friends in Singapore although life in JC is tiring!
I learnt a lots of things here!
I tried a lots of things here too!

However,
These days i really tired!
I planned to chiong all my homework so i can play fully in Malaysia.. But somehow failed!
I failed to turn into a Hataraki Man!
Not up to the standard yet..
Maybe if i reach Elizabeth's standard, i may able to do so.. but that will take me years to catch up with her