BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Thank you

First of all, thank you for the wishes either from Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and others...
My birthday is a good day as it provides me chances to reconnect with some of my old friends..
I supposed to sleep now after a long day of rehearsal..
But i am still busy replying ppl in facebook and phone..
I'm doing so because i might not get the chance to online tmr onwards..
So i have to start thanks them. .. i may hv to borrow Sherman's iphone again to reply!

thank you, my classmates for celebrating my birthday...

And thank you 谭轩 for the birthday present!! IS DAMN CUTE~~~~~ i really like the present..but too bad.. the light couldnt come out.. but even hv the light, the wire is not long enough..so is ok^^


I like the wrappers... but haiz..
The present is actually is a lamp with smiles
I like the smile.. i will put it on my table to constantly remind myself to SMILE^^
i promise i will try my best get rid of the emo~~
so my friends that know me well, dont need to worry about me anymore ok?