BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 28, 2010

today dont know why, i went to yee sook's facebook page again..
i saw my friends still leave him msg at his wall
so i also left a msg for him.. i strongly believe he will see it...

"yee sook ah, next week i going to experience a different things ..imagine i being selected as IT/AVA helper? haha..i think u can hv fun watching me doing embarrass things in front of crowd.. but i still wish i wont do any embarrass things, pray for me ya.... MISS U as always~~"

he just too wonderful to me. i still miss the last dance he left for me. i'm going to prom night this year. i guess i wont met someone who can led me in the dance as well as him right?

i still will heartache when i think of he never get the chance to enjoy what i hv now..
although i having a tough life here, i still happy i met friends here
i wish u can met them too..
tmr i am going to beach
i will take down the photo..
let u see the beach in singapore ok?

by the way, Happy Wesak Day!

p.s. Celebrate with michael jackson!