BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Purple

I think many people know that i am purple freak now...
Of course there are reasons behind >_<
It is because during my secondary school, i am purple house member!
Today is my secondary school sport's day I regret that i dont go back!!
i really want to go back!
Maybe because my intention to do so, these few days i keep thinking about all my memories in purple house..
All just like happen yesterday, so real!
Not only that i also dream about purple house yesterday after had a long chat with one of my senior, Wyn Yau..
So, i want to write down all my memories.. at least maybe few years later , when i forget , i still can come read these post to refresh my memories

Last time during form 1 and form 2 , i dont really like go to purple house training..
I cant stop myself from running fast, jumping far, jumping high in track and field
So i always being selected participate in sports day events...
Not that i want to be selected, those seniors and teachers will go hunt for me to force me participate..
But from there, i met awesome purple house people! those seniors who some of them i only can recognise their face but not knowing their name..
We all cheer for each other !
i like that feeling.. is like in one family..

I getting more active in purple house starting from form 3 onwards..
every year after sports i definitely will fall sick..
I still remember i admire my captain very much!
She is the best athlete! TEH TIAN HUI!
haha.. i just want to mention her name..

FORM4, i really multitask!
i not only run ,also marching and helping out for deco at the same time
ALL of these are being FORCED by SENIORS
i remembered 4 guys come to my class and find me
the frequent visitors were Wyn Yau and Kihraan..haha. .. i grumbled to wy yesterday when i chat with him..
but is quite fun working with seniors
i remembered one day before sports day , i helped them with deco until 12am.. i still remembered go eat chicken rice with them.. then the next morning reach sch around 4 sth because i need to prepare for marching.. after that still have to run for 4x100m... luckily got ppl substitute me for 4x100m , if not i really cannot move..
not only that, i think marching is quite fun!
haha... i dont know whether still have the picture a not.. the first time i marching with 2 pigtail... *shy*
and then i still remember one purple house teacher very clear, Pn chan yoke bee..
she was my science teacher before..
she knew that i good in track and field.. always called my name when we have sukan tara training..
she will keep ask me to demonstrate long jump..

Form 5..ya..i'm one of the committee member
then i hv to control all the "monkeys" in purple house
being the only girl in the committee, i always hv to balance myself in between deco and marching
u know guys do things very ..erm, dont know how to say..
luckily cindy helped me for deco even though she is not committee
she is such a nice friend right?
not like li shawn , the barney who always bullied me..haha
and then those f5 ungu ppl did very awesome job! and my s6 purple house friends
not forgeting all the marchers( my lovely children ) who always give me the chance to nag on them! haha.. bought 100plus for them to make sure they weren't thirsty, constantly reminded them what need to bring, when is the marching session ...and then went around the school and hunt people for deco
OVERALL is really FUN!!
haha
luckily during form 5 i really take a lots of pictures .. unlike previous year..haiz.
so instead of talking so much, there are slideshow besides my blog!

Last year , i feel very bad for my children..
i didnt get to go back on sports day to support them as i promised!
but i went back one week before sports day just like what i did for this year..
last year they really rocks the whole sports day!
not only champion for overall, but champion for other events!
i really proud of them!


this year f5 really fun!
when i go back last week , i really have fun with them!

they jokes a lots.. all very lame.. all my stress suddenly disappear because of them..
when i knew the results for marching and deco, i really shocked!
it couldnt be that bad
and when i knew that they cried..my heartache..
i am so regret not going back to support them
i hate myself why i am not there...
every year i saw ungu ppl being disqualified and i also experienced that before
so , here are a little msg for them and those ungu members who feel sad about our results

"GOOD JOB TO ALL UNGU MEMBERS!!
I'm proud of u all seriously!
Thanks for giving purple house the champion once again!
i know u all feel sad because of the marching and deco results, but the process are more important right?
U see, u all can get together and achieve the same target together which is champion for ungu!
u ...all get to joke with each other and create the bond
Not only that, u all can know more friends
Trust me, this kind of experience is far more important than the results
If you dont believe, you can ask around especially all the seniors
Till now, we still remember all the memories when we are in ungu..
So remember, once you are ungu members, you forever are ungu members!
We are one big family!
I love u all~~ I love ungu!!!U all rocks~~~ I MISS U ALL~~"


If you manage to read until this line, i salute u! haha
I couldnt do work for the pass few days because i was very active with my purple house facebook group..
I kept tracking their progression..
Since sports day is over now, is time for me to go back into studies now..
No matter what, i still want to say

UNGU ROCKS! UNGU THE BEST!