BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

BLAME MYSELF

I blame myself now..
For still going on with today's outing plan although i had a lots of fun..
My mum sprained her leg when she bought a new table for me ..But actually i really dont need the table


First of all,
i should hv stay with parents and bring them around the singapore but not leave them with my cousins..
secondly, i should make my point clear right at the beginning..
i really dont want an extra table in my room although my room is messy..
i really spend very little time at home.. furthermore, i only have half more year to go

YA, we really cannot predict the future..
I dont know how much pain she has to suffered when she has to go back to malaysia
is quite troublesome if she takes bus because she has to climb up and down when reach the checkpoint
but she has to go back to see the chinese doctor
argh..
and i felt so guitly
she actually waited until 12.20am for me to reach home

haiz...
I might go back after pre-u sem since i dont hv lesson on monday..