BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday to All my friends below: (sorry, have to use back old posts for the pic! )




2nd of May.. Jia Yang!! he is a giant to me when i stand beside him..


5th of May



ren hong.. a friend that i know since f1.. he always giving me the impression of "red"..maybe because he is from merah?






6th of May

Siew Wei!!!!! the lovely girl in Mr Wong's class.. without her, i don't think i can survive in his class.. she and me always think alike..that y we make a good friend together! haha.. miss her a lots T_T..

Hao Yap.. the guy that know me well..every year, besides hui wen, he wont forget about my birthday and birthday present...a guy that always willing to help the girls..gentlemen right? Finally now he has a girlfriend! i feel happy for him!

11th of May

Siang..Siang..Loh Kee Siang...a funny guy.. although long time don't chat with him, but i do remember his birthday!!! no matter what, he is still the best friend in my heart.. i sincerely hope him all the best and stay happy.. although "emo kid" is cute lah, but dont always emo hor! SIANG SIANG JIA YOU!

Yi Shiuan, my ungu junior..devoted puple house member.. i still remember this picture clearly..ungu celebration.. i think this celebration leads to big changes in his life.. he proves that what i believe most of the time... everyone can contributes to ungu, even little efforts from each person, because we are one big family!