BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Studies

"Peiwen has continued putting in effort in the subject, but must learn to think critically when she analyses questions."

This is Mr robin's comment..
PUT IN EFFORT?
erm.. i dont think so..
except for SPA, for this month i dont really touch on bio..
i swear i will put my focus on bio during the holiday
he pointed out my weakness in analysing qns
i agree with him..
i cant even understand what the qns asking about especially for bio all the time

Today quite disappointed with myself after i went to lms checked my kinetics results..
And no mood to study for tmr organic chem test
Somehow can predict my results for tmr test
Since i even can failed kinetics test...
Furthermore, i just started revision today.
Dont think can cramp all the thing in few hours especially is organic chem.

This weekend not productive at all
yesterday i lost my way in Bishan so i wasted whole day
today bad mood + tired..
i just slept when i back from tuition..

i might die tmr.. i din do mrs kwang's hw !