BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Update

Great! I did badly for GP paper 1 today!
Mrs V is going to force me to go back for remedial class!
NO WAY!
I dont want!
I rather go back to malaysia..

I cant wait for my birthday!
I promise myself that i can only eat ice-cream on that day!
HAHA.. Cant wait!

I want to go out on my birthday!
I always want to do so
Last time i seldom get to go out with friends on my birthday..
To be exact, last time in malaysia, whenever i want to go out , i need to get permission from parents (unless after sch i go out with my friend, after that back to school again and ask them fetch me from school)
Always stay at home for my birthday because always fall on holidays..damn sad..
But this year also cant go out..
Stuck with pre-u sem..
HAIZ

I looking forward for the trip with purple house members!
But i scare i will be overly tired if the trip is the day after pre-u sem!