BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Yee Sook, r.i.p









YEE SOOK!
I MISS YOU!!
Time flies, is 1 year..
u left us one year ago..
till now, ur place in my heart never change
i always will think of u..
thanks for being our guardian angel, blessing us, watch us far from the heaven
in my mind, i still think that u r still alive, just that u go somewhere far..
u still haven teach me how to dance
u still haven beat me for rap the song 超喜欢你
nobody can replace u..
u just beat all the guys appear in my life...
u still my top friend... i don't know when we take this pic, but i really like this pic..


the flexible guy...

thanks for entertaining us with ur dance.. U R GREAT DANCER!

the last notice board that u left us

i putting the same video again... these videos r about him when he was still alive... i really miss him.. i miss every steps he dance... these all r not the best i can find.. those that he really dance well i still cant find it.. anyway.. hope u all like it..