BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

the silence

my blog is pretty quiet these few weeks.. i just know why.. Sin Yoong went to Matriculation at Perak.. omg. i don't know that.. i called her on saturday.. then only i knew it.. poor things.. need to survive at the place with many Malays.. but without her.. my blog.. haiz.. i miss her "sampat" sound..

then another friend tat pretty active in my blog is HUI CHI.. but she started her college.. so i can know that.. sort of busy for college life.. anyway i always phone her.. so is ok.. we said we need to gambateh together!! u know .. i really miss her a lots.. when like copying sth, i always think that where is my right hand?

not forget to mention, the cow--SHEAH YEE.. cant such joker at here.. she kinda busy with her exam and OU XUAN.. how dare she does so? she forget about me due to OU XUAN?? bad girl..

Besides that, i think all my friends are busy as well.. i miss all their message as all of them are my source of energy.. with their supports, i only can tahan until today.. (still survive don't worry!)

Oh ya.. not forget to mention.. to all my friends that now in Form 6.. gambateh!! good luck for ur studies.. i think f6 is quite ok compare to SAM students and me as well....haha..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Today i knew my Maths Test results!! i passed!! ok , i sincerely wana say thank you to Tham Hin for guiding me.. although i am quite childish sometimes, (always say i don't want talk to him when we hv different opinions), but he is still willing to teach me.. congratulations to him too.. he gets an A right? he achieved his aim.. i think.. and my second private tutor, Yun Qin.. haha.. and also Sermin.. both of us suffered a lots.. but then both of us made many careless mistakes in the exam when we looked through our exam papers again..u know y i so happy when i pass the test? it is just because i don't want to stand the pressure preparing for the test...


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



my birthday is approaching.. 13 days more to go.. i am going to be 18 years old... ADULT leh..this remind me that today is one of my kids birthday!!


SIANG SHENG, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

sorry, mum cannot give u anything now, i am far far far from u .. must take care of urself yo!! just wish u all the best in ur studies... don't forget exam is around the corner!! don't play until u forget about it.. just hunt for me at msn messenger.. i can provide u tips just like last time... i still can call u ok? thanks for all fun and joy u brought to me!! u r the best kids i ever had.. hehe.. ALL THE BEST!!