BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

UNGU BOLEH!!

credit to Qi Hui.. i love this banner


i love ungu!! i love ungu!!

i really love them very much.. i actually went to the ungu members blog to see those pic.. i feel myself are part of them.. i feel that i am in the process of the decoration of the camp.. u know.. i damn sad because i cannot go back to participate for all the preparation.. i hate myself for making a stupid decision.. y don't i choose F6? then i can visit them and help them since f6 not yet start the school yet.. stupid..

anyway .. this year we get CHAMPION!! finally.. it was a small regret for last year cause we only got 2nd... i love all my juniors!! they won back what we lost!!

u know what .. Crystal (my new friends in Singapore but she is Malaysian) always tease me.. "WHERE IS UR UNGU?" ..she knows me well.. although we know each other like 1 months but she knows almost every single part of my life(太夸张了!!)..no lar.. actually is me always tell her how my purple house members.. my juniors.. my friends in ungu.. so ungu members... i really put every single of u in my heart.. because all the hard times we went through equal to the memories we have together...

thanks to Iffah.. she knew that Friday we had Sports Day...she kept ask me about the results.. she knew i really keen to know the results



above are my 3 juniors that trying to be funny.. finally they get off the emo condition..
my best juniors.. they worked very hard this time.. even last year they helped me a lots.. i miss them a lots.. tat y i kept call them from Singapore...

good job Qi Hui and Khai Xian...i just feel that they r like Cindy n me last year..but i trust they have the best memories as we had too..
my lovely kids..

the aliens- marchers

UFO
once again.. GOOD JOB!! ungu proud of u all..
Mr William.. the BEST UNGU teacher!! maybe u all might not know.. the first year he became the head teacher advisor for ungu.. we achieved champion.. that's when our champion started.. last time ungu position not really that good..always biru who lead.. THANK YOU MR WILLIAM!! UNGU LOVE U!!

this year ungu Captain.. only word one can describe him.. "YENG"

let's us recall last year Captain..
compare the two captain..which one more yeng? (feel free to leave ur comment..haha..dont kill me shawn..)

Bring u all back to last year Sports Day:
trying to show their muscles.. yucks..haha..
all my lovelly kids.. i love u all..

UNGU ROCKS~~UNGU THE BEST

my best kids!

PURPLE HOUSE of CHS,
We are going to be the BEST!
Stump your feet and clap your hands,
We are going to beat the rest!
Hey Ho!Say So!UNGU ROCKS!!!!