BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Lucky Day


Today damn lucky!! y say so? cause UNGU(purple house) appeared as overall CHAMPION for this year SPORTS DAY..Congratulations!! happy happy happy.. hehe.. love the glorious victory..

actually should hv 2 hours break today due to our chemistry teacher, Mr Oh because he is not around.. but then for the whole break, i cant concentrate on my maths!! i keep thinking is everything ok for purple members.. do my kids can cope with all the things.. do they feel tired.. do they have enough rest..

yesterday in school when i doing my homework.. i kept thinking about ungu.. then i kept call ppl in the sch.. i end up used the whole day to finish my Chinese composition..

i think ungu brings me the luck.. be4 i went to chinese class.. i knew that they got Champion for decoration of the camp!! i never thought of that.. so far from what i know, we seldom get this.. hooray!! i really damn happy for them.. i really LOVE every single of them.. they create many history for ungu this year!! they get champion for every single part of the sports day except marching(nvm is ok) ...

ok, back to chinese.. i really damn suprise to see that my chinese Composition.. i get 54 out of 60!! wow .. big suprise.. Ang Lee Kim din give me so high marks be4 ok? no forget to mention my GSC(General Studies in Chinese) i get 40/50.. the two pieces of works in Chinese all i get so high marks.. too bad just my assignments marks.. if it is my examination marks, i will jump up high...