BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Life...


i survive!! after suffered about 2 months at Singapore, i proud to say that i'm still alive.. now finally i can adapt to the life here.. in school, finally i can laugh.. and act childish like last time.. meet a lots of new friends.. and have fun talking those language that they don't know like Cantonese and Malay.. i speak Cantonese with Tham Hin and speak Malay to Iffah...i think more and more people around me will know how to speak Cantonese as i teaching Interact club members Cantonese..

my CTG friends are quite funny..at least in YJC finally i meet people that can talk about drama and artist with me.. quite surprise that they actually know who is Yamashita..(yamapi) ..they know about CODE BLUE..hehe.. they know who is Aaron and PI LI MIT..wow.. not bad right.. finally i know what they will chat about.. then i wont be emo or feel alone in CTG again.. not forget thanks to Xue Yi and Sermin that help me to mix with the group of people in CTG

erm.. my Project Work group members.. u know Miss Tan said our bonding r damn good. haha.. funny.. u know y .. because we spent a lots of time together.. we meet almost every week together to do PW...(PW= Project Work not equal to PEI WEN!!) ... especially me , Jia Yang and Jessica.. while we doing GPP, we used to listen to songs.. then started our mini concert..hehe..

my SG's friends.. like Ming yan, Iffah and Yun Qin.. i realise that i really like to tell them " i am emo now, don't disturb me".. then they will start to laugh then i cant emo... they sometimes really childish.. but then i also quite childish.. Tham Hin said that i look like 14 years old!!yeah!! i am so damn YOUNG!!.. u know why.. cause i used to enjoy life in Malaysia.. i used to be the one that often happy and cheerful.. and always act funny.. so i am young.. Anurag also quite funny...both of us like to compare Singapore with our own country..then i feel bad for him.. because he couldn't read my display name for MSN..

besides that, friends from Malaysia play really important part in my life here.. especially Crystal..haha.. both of us really.. don't know what to say.. but we r like friends that know each other many many years ago.. haha.. Anurag said we r sisters.. ya.. the noisiest sisters in Chinese class..

me and Crystal


and another Malaysian.. Natalie.. we like to talk about life back in Malaysia.. now only we realise MALAYSIA THE BEST!!! and Siong Koon also.. the girl from Sarawak.. i really wish to visit her secondary school .. u know why.. same sch with NICHOLAS TEO, my dear...

another friend that i am quite close with is Tham Hin.. i think so.. the guy who always bully me.. i always lose when i argue with him.. actually not really argue but we always hv different views on sth.. and i always end with "I don't want talk to you already" .. but after few minutes.. i will talk to him again....

okay.. until now everything seems fine and ok.. me and ying yi meet every Sunday in Tampines Library to do our revision... but then i really don't like to rush for bus.. i really don't like the bus that full of people.. then i need to stand while i carrying my heavy bags and laptop.. and sometimes i cant stand the smell of some people..


Studies....
about my studies, i don't like General Paper, Project work, Biology.. i just regret taking bio.. i really cant like it.. damn regret din take Physics.. i like Physics because the influence of Mr Wong.. my tuition teacher for Physics last time.. and these few days i keep telling Iffah that i want take H2 Malay and Literature... i miss Malay a lots.. especially the Malay essay.. General paper is all about english .. and my English sucks.. u see.. among the 3 languages i learnt in Secondary school.. Malay, Chinese and English.. English sure the lowest among the 3.. my chinese and malay standard are similar.. but i feel my Malay actually is better.. Project work.. i hate to think all those strategies.. i just hv fun stick with my group members.. Biology..don't know why just don't like.. and i realise that i really hate to do experiments... like Chemistry and Biology.. ah.. always feel damn lost.. Chemistry used to be my favourite subject among the 3 science subjects last time.. but now..sometimes i really lost during lecture and tutorial.. maybe due to the sleepyness...

just a random picture that i took in MRT before i started a-levels

*i want to apologise for not uploading any picture.. i don't wana take pictures because of the pimples on my face.. i will update pic very soon...