BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday To my beloved child, Qi Hui

Happy Birthday, QI HUI!!!


i must clarify that I am not favouritism.. the reason that my child, Qi Hui has more picture for her birthday is because our birthday is just one day difference .. so special right? mum's and child's birthday only one day difference.. anyway, wana wish her Happy Birthday!!
I feel sorry couldn't join the ungu celebration + her birthday celebration... actually i called them in the middle of paper when i hv break after General Paper test.. but everyone seems so busy celebrate until forget to pick up their phone...









Happy birthday once again!! may all ur wish come true!! ur dedication to ungu really appreciate by all the ungu members!! hey girl, hope u get Straight A's for SPM ok? u know i failed to do so .. i put all my hope to u ..ok lar, don't wana give u so much stress..hope that u can get as many A as possible.. gambateh!!