BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy birthday Kee Siang

As I promised, I will specially write one post to wish one of my best friend Kee Siang Happy Birthday!! u know y i write so.. cause this is the first year i din give him present since i know him...anyway my present not as important as xxx right? that hot girl..


anyway LOH KEE SIANG!! i very JEALOUS loh.. how can u so 幸福??ur friends give u so many surprise.. I din experience this kind of surprise be4.. especially for my BIRTHDAY!! sad sad sad.. is it i too 失败?i kind of person that my friends wont bother about my birthday? ok lar.. 你幸福就好。。你幸福就是我的幸福。。(有没有感动?)u see .. my blog got 3 posts about u.. so 大牌... yalah yalah today ur birthday!! Happy birthday once again!! May all ur wish come true..

still.. the sweetest couple in the world.. my love.. where r u ??XD
shi shi n ching ching.. haha.. i think they will kill me if i call them like tat

the ex-lengcai in the prefect board.. where is Kah Hei?


i miss u all.. really wish that i can be in the pic.. sum1 pls photoshop..XD

omg.. CHOCOLATE CAKE!! my favourite.. KEE SIANG!! i hate you....how can u steal all my wishes in my life?

*not forget to mention, Kee Siang.. where is my LAST YEAR birthday present? my nic nic..