BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Thank You ありがとうございました


Everytime i wish other ppl happy birthday.. and now it's my turn!! wakaka.. i can wish myself Happy Birthday already!! and proud to say i am 18 years old!! (i am not 15 years as what my "cousin" said..y should i still smaller than him in his eyes? am i really that not mature? even ks said i should be more mature..)


the first time i celebrate my birthday in NUS..i went to my bro's hostel to get my camera from him.. then my aunt bought a cake for me n we celebrate in NUS.. damn special... the cake taste so nice.. din ever eat cake that is so soft be4..i actually want to take pic with the cake but i am too hungry.. just eat it!



these two presents r from my new friends here, Iffah, Tham Hin, Anurag, Yun Qin, and Ming Yan.. thank you ya.. i really damn suprise when u all gave me the present.. sumore on the first day of blog test! then when i take the present walking around YJC.. everyone wish me.. even though tat day not my birthday!! damn touched..



the teddy bear is so cute~~~ kawaii... my cousin choose one.. purple flower.. i going to hug this today~~



i wonder y the cup pic is a mickey mouse? is it because of my watch or the picture below that Cedrick drew it for me the other day? anyway, i will use this cup to drink my coffee everyday!!



this is a present from Siew Wei as mention be4..


* i wana dedicate my thanks especially to Hui Wen and Shiew Foong.. although the picture of the present r not here, but the effort u all put in i really appreciate that.. furthermore both of us gave me the present like 1 month ago.. damn touched..



*thanks Yi Theng for send me sms from M'sia.. gan dong lar~~


**this year is the best birthday i ever had.. thanks to all those people that wish me from many different ways: via msn, facebook or in sch..due to the numbers of people that wish me quite a lots, i really cant like mention it one by one.. to be honest, i really appreciate every single wish.. and some of them when they wish me, i really got a little bit suprise.. because they are my juniors or seniors in prefects board last time... it just shows that the lost connection does not mean that people forget about u .. they just remember u in another way^^



My Birthday Wishes this year: (as just now be4 i blow my candle, i din hv time to say all of them)

1. all my family and friends always happy and healthy

2. do well in all the examinations or test..
3. xxx (secret)



你们衷心的祝福,我都放在心里。。谢谢你们!你们是最棒的!