BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 25, 2009

sick

pei wen is sick!!!!

ya.. i fell asleep on the last day of wr
today is wr submission..
this morning jessica told me that i did sth terrible to wr...
i forget to replace back the pie chart i copied n some even copy wrongly!!
she quite shocked when she saw it ...
but she din scold me!!
how nice is she..
because yesterday when i did it in sch..
i was dizzling.
blur.. blur ..blur
tat's where my symptoms started..
luckily she did a final check for wr..
if not..........................................................
i gona kill myself for this!
thank you , jessica!!
i'm so sorry..
love u jessica..

yesterday i slept quite early..
because i knew i gona sick soon..
i dun wan let myself fall asleep.....
this morning.. i had fever...flu...sore throat
i ate sore throat medicine n panadol..
but after that i went to school to buy herbal tea..
it worked...
my fever n sore throat were gone..
but my flu.....
when i was in Mrs Kwang's class..
i dunno i sneeze for how many times..
i finished the whole packet of tissue..
thanks ming yan for providing me ur tissue..

today the first day i can go for PE lesson..
however, i sick!!
i think probably miss PE too much..
i din sweat..
tat's y fall sick easily...
dun tell me what u all playing today..
especially if u all played frisbee.....................................................................................................

should i go see doctor?
my mum kept ask me to go see..
but i think medical fees r damn expensive here...
haiz

n told u all..
i really damn blur blur blur..
on my way home...
i din realise i forgot to close my bag!!
damn embarrased..
when i went to buy porridge..
then a man came n told me
i dunno what he talked about at first..
until another aunty to hear it wanted to help me zip my bag..
.............................................................................................................................................................

guess what i dreamt...
i dream all my friends in malaysia come n visit me in singapore.....
really siao already...
maybe these few days little high..
after i met with Jin Li who is my seniors in my secondary school..
then i gona met Roger, my classmates in secondary school today!!
but then..i not sure i really able to met him..
i still suffering!