BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Sick 5

wah.. 5th posts about how badly i suffered with my sickness..
seems like i grumble a lots..
hehe
today went to school due to JESSICA..
she said i need to listen to the OP briefing by Miss Tan..
at the end
i slept for the whole lesson..
i felt so sorry for Ms Tan..
Yun Qin asked me to go back if i continued to sleep for every lesson..
Anurag urged me to go back because anurag, yun qin n kai yee r infected by my contagious virus..
I'm so sorry ya!!!

quite touched in GSC class...
Luo Laoshi concerned about my health..
here are our conversation in the middle of the class:

罗:你生病还没有好啊?有什么症状
雯:什么症状都有! (means all the symptoms of H1N1)she gave me a shock look
罗:考试要到了,你熬夜读书哦?
雯:没有,只是熬夜做功课。(i just two nights slept at 1.30am,is this consider?)
then she grumbled.....need to take care lah..blah blah blah.........

ya..she always concern about her students...
she really a good teacher.
when i hurt my toe, she told me where i can go see doctor...
whenever she sees me she will ask about my toe...
tat's y everytime she needs helper.. i sure voluntereed myself...

i took early leave today again.....
sleeping all the time!!
i gona die soon...
my revision.......
i only can stay awake few hours only..
then u will find me on the bed.....................
haiz..
ok , pei wen
rest one more day ONLY!! ok?
tmr onwards...gambateh!~~~

i really dun hv appetite
i think i waste a lots of food these few days.....
i should change my PW group title into "Conservation of Food" instead of "conservation of safe food"
i damn worry that after i recover i will hv 厌食症。。
nvm..
one more day..........
after today..
must eat more ya..