BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sick 2

pei wen finally go to see doctor!!
ya..
so damn EXPENSIVE!!!
3 times more expensive than the private clinic in Malaysia..
SIAO ONE!!
tat's y i reluctant to go to see doctor..
but..
i seriously need to see doctor
i cannot delay the recovery time anymore..
i have promo soon..
i still hv lots to study..
n lots of hw to be completed..
u know..
d doctor laughed at me!!
he said i had such a sexy voice....
ya..
asked him tried d feeling of getting sick lah

my maths!!
still hv 2.2 n 2.3!!!
Mrs Kwang gona kill me..


i slept for 11 hours!
but guess what
after i woke up, my whole body ache...
i really cannot take it..
anymore.....................................................................................................................................................

but then duno y these few days..
i slept a lots
n dreamt a lots...
i dream about my friends.. especially those friends when i met in secondary school..
then dream about my primary school friends, tuition friends, college friends..
ya..
tat's d reason y i kept sleeping.....

my dream is like in the real life......