BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

holiday?!

Ya.. Thanks to Mrs Kwang!!
i am not able to go back to malaysia on sun!!!!!
i even changed my tuition time because i want to go back to malaysia..
now certainly i need to make changes again...
she spoiled my plan to eat balance diet for 1 week...
.... @#%#%@$^%#^$%^$#^@$%^$^%&%^I*&*
luckily i haven buy my bus tickets.. if not i certainly gona....


anyway... Jason broke his left hand!!
poor thing
i know he is really really pain
really dun hope that he suffers with this type of pain
furthermore he really likes to play sports..
he cant play basketball, badminton, n bowling..
i only sprained one toe.. but caused a lots of trouble to me..
especially today during pe i saw ppl playing frisbee n basketball..

too bad.. i dun think he can drives....
hey jason.. get well soon!!
faster recover!!
i still wana sit ur car....