BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm so sorry

I'm so sorry to all my friends..
this time i really can't go out with u all..

I'm so sorry..
especially to Hui Chi, Yi Theng, Sarah, Siew Wei , Mun Yue and Mr Wong..
I know i am damn bad..
I broke the promises..
to go out with u all.............
I hope u all understand..........................................................................................................................

When my parents disagreed with me to go out...
i couldn't decide..
whether to obey or not...
when they realised that i actually in serious tense..
they asked me whether i want to go out again...
i cant decide..whether wan or not....
can i blame the choosing phobia?
it takes me a long time to choose..
if last time.. i will just follow wat my heart think of...
but then dunno y ..
my choosing phobia become serious whenever i need to make a decision..
or everytime after i choose something..after i started to do it, i will regret...

i am not as 潇洒as last time..
now..
i am totally different..
i talk without using my brain..
i cant laugh like last time..
i am not as crazy as last time..
i feel so tired..
even i chat with my friends on phone also will feel so...

What happen to me?