BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

long time din update my post...
but Yun Qin keeps updating lately...
haha....

yesterday i got back my chem test results..
left one more marks to pass..
tat's unpredictable..
i thought i gona score lower than tat
luckily i din bet with anurag this time...
he said i should not looked down on myself..
ya..
i really shocked that i got so high for MCQ........
MCQ helped me to get over the U grade..cool!!

not feeling well today...............
absent to school...
i wanted to sleep so i dun have to face the pain..
but..
i was interupted by my cousin's alarm around 6...
then i received calls n sms at 7.30am from friends in school!
i couldnt sleep anymore.......
haiz..
had to face the pain...
then i called my mum to tell her i din go to school..
my dad somehow knew i called...
he woke up too..
i din talk to him on phone..
but i heard his sounds......

tmr hv gp promo..
damn worry.....
chinese promo....
i am not worry as long as i choose the correct qns for essay

wish me all the best bah!

hehe..going to sleep now......