BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

EXAM!!

hello!!!!!!
hehehe..
i'm so high!
gp n mt promo over!!!

i dunno...
felt everything so weird today..
gp...
english paper..
haiz..
don't wana talk about it lah
just wish that i can pass..

chinese
haiz
i think i din as good as blog test...
got stun by the qn..
especially paper 1..
i cant think of any story.
n i am not emo-ing..
so hardly can express my feelings..
in that way... i hv no other choice but choose qn 2..
i wrote 7 pages!
actually tat is my normal length..
just a little me more compare to blog test..
this is due to i too high at the beginning of the test..
then the front part a bit of lengthy......
actually i was struggling..
thinking whether should i include the part that i was in the audition a not..
however..
i also dun hv enough time..
when i requested for papers..
as usual .. those chinese teachers threw me lots of papers...
they expected .... just prepare to give me papers...

Paper 2 of chinese..
i think i did some mistakes here n there
because i rush through as i haven complete my essay
is rather weird to leave the essay half-way through without conclusion...
the qn about full stop..
i crap..
really crap
especially the part tat ask my opinion
i dun hv time to think!
i use less than 2 minutes to read a text....
so when i do qn.. i not really clear what the text about..
i cant wait to get back my paper..
cause this time not Miss Luo mark it..
i wonder how many marks will i get for my essay..
will it above or less than the usual marks i get for my chinese essay..
i dunno...
haiz..... just hope that i can maintain my A

today quite slack...
tmr need to go woodlands cc...
hope that tmr can meet lengcai^^
got time visit me bah!