BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

actually dun plan to blog anymore..
however...
i seriously disappointed with my maths test results..
it was out of my expectation...
i thought i can do better for this topic
so i can pay less attention to CA2..
i don't hv much time left for promo..
but..
really disappointed..
i need 1 more mark to b..
but i dun feel like checking it..
too disappointed liao..
haiz..don't wana mention about it...
my mind totally blank after i received my test paper..
din even absorb anything that mrs kwang teach..
sien ah..
i dunno what she talking about
since from the start
i read myself

today..when walked towards mrt..
me n jia ling crossed the road..
when the cars r speeding on the road
i had a feeling to step out one step
and then i forever leave this place..
dunno y i had this kind of feeling....
but i din take d step..



by the way..SG01 can stop mention NICHOLAS KWANG!!!???
is NICHOLAS TEO LEH!!!!!!!!