BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

2nd day

my toe pain again...
most probably because yesterday i run for bus....

or should say
it haven recover yet!

my mum brought me to the pro chinese doctor....
suprisingly..
he damn young!!
like 20+ only
he said that the doctor in singapore using the wrong method when handling my poor toe
that y until now i cant fully recover
ya....doctor in malaysia still the best...
furthermore the huge difference for medical fees..RM40 and $40.....

then he asked me where is my younger brother
younger brother?
i hv younger sister but no younger brother.....
then after that only i realised..
he thought that i am the oldest among 3 of us...
am i looking more mature than my bro?
am i looking older than my bro?
haha... i am more mature than my bro!!!!
hun dan, dun say i am not mature anymore..hehe

i received a call from Reliance college..
then i tried to recall what college about..
oh ya..
hospitality and hotel mangament....
tourism industry..
my secondary school friends may know that this pathway that i actually want to opt for..
but end up.....................................................................................................................................................
suffering in Singapore...
i told the person who called me that i actually studying in Singapore...
then she said "aiyo.. go so far for what?"
ya.. i cant answer her question
just stunned...
she asked me whether i gona stay in singapore for my tertiary edu....
i still couldn't answer her qn
maybe i can think about going this pathway again if i din get promoted......
but that will take a long time to persuade my parents..

SPM results released for dunno how many months already..
until now still hv college call me.....
am i really that in demand for the college here?
my mum told me she received a lots of this type of call..
she quite frustated with them..
and all those letters that colleges or uni sent to me..
she said she used them to wrap her stuff....
she really fully used unwanted stuff...
including my frisbee...
she nearly gona............................................................
ok ... dun mention about it..
luckily she din do anything to it.......

i gona change spec soon........
ya.. very soon..
cant see clearly lately...
i wan purple colour spec
but i cant find a better one...

when the uncle takes out all the purple colour spec from his shop to let me choose..
i really feel like tell him.."dun let me choose!"
choosing phobia back again..
then i am so clever.
i choose by elimination method..
give back him all the expensive one..hehe..

my parents dun allow me to go sing k with friends
dun wan me to waste time
n furthermore my leg still bandaged
i feel so bad for hui chi
i dunno wat to reply her..
i feel damn bad
giving her a hope but end up ffk..
i dun like ffk..
but seems like always ffk..


actually i promised my parents not coming back again then they only let me come back for class party on july last time..
however.. thanks to my leg
they let me come back to heal it...
then i thought i can go out to meet my friends..
just few hours only mah...
i chiong for so long ..
need to rest...
if din meet friends, might as well dun come back
go school library everyday
at least can see my friends..
sien nya..
fine..................................................................................................................................................................

However..they cant stop me from going back to Catholic High School tmr!!!!!!