BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

SICK

PEI WEN GET INFECTED!

don't worry..not h1n1..
tell u..
if u want to get sick, just come SG01!
we always hv viruses here...

remember the last time is i infected the others
now they revenge
Yun Qin, Kai yee they all..

sick at last day of school?
not bad...
i miss almost all the lessons..
except for Maths..
this is because Miss Mardiana wants me to collect my results slip before 12pm
and also i need to get my passports at 2pm.. and also wana say goodbye to someone
and maths lesson is the middle of that..
i only can say maths lesson make me worse

actually quite bad luck recently...
Ningbo trip cancelled!
Pei wen is sick!
Ningbo trip makes me loss $82.. not RM leh.... $60 on visa, $22 on flu vaccination (this one really not working, now i hv flu!)
sumore in the process of applying visa, i lost my passport COVER!! the cute cute cover~~ i'm so sad..it has been follow me for dunno how many years..i want a cover ..i wan!
But also due to sick, i cant do anything but watch drama and finally i finished the drama!
just like last time when i sick , i finish the japanese drama 家有六子

i'm going back to malaysia..BYE SINGAPORE~~ i will miss my friends in singapore..see u guys next year!