BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

PW -- OP

GOOD JOB , PEI WEN!
i really suprised!
I GET EE for both of the criteria!
really unexpected.
thanks to my group members n iffah for helping me..

actually i feel that i din really perform co'mpare to the 2nd rehearsal because my throat was dry! And.. i forget to pause... and i forget about gestures..n i forget to smile!
i can sense that my presentation was not good..that y at the end..i din do my ending good..
Si Yao said my facial expression is weird?
maybe he is not used to eat..
Miss Tan said he is harsh.. she said i'm fine..

i really touched before miss tan gave me comment
all of them clapped for me!
because i get EE.. that's seriously unexpected.. although is a low EE
miss tan said my role help me a lots...
and also among all the groups, my group role playing r really effective
and she said for our group overall effectivenss.. we sure can get EE!
the feeling was there
the transition was there
the bonding was there
the flow was there

i should keep it up!
n improve..
so that it really can be EE on the actual day of presentation

PW can get A for PW?

Q&A..
another unexpected results.
High ME...
i hv the point..but i din elaborate...
i hv to worker on it..
okay..i hv to edit the video as well as the slide..
aim to get high EE for group effectivness since we have the potential on it..


Gambateh my group members, YJC005!
WE CAN MAKE IT!