BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

PW IS OVER!!

YUP! OP IS OVER!! PW IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I don’t have to bring the heavy laptop to school again!

Today my OP… haiz
Not really do well..
As I don’t know what reason my throat was so dry before I present.
Maybe because I’m nervous!
Skip some parts of my speech at the very last minute..
And everytime the examiner look at me I forget my line..
Haha.
I smile.. I did!
Although it is not as good as rehearsal, after all, I think is ok..
MY Q&A
I said something seriously funny!
I said “so we can eat the animal!”
Hey..should be meat! Not animal!
PEI WEN…. i stunned all the audience and assessor..
I crapped a lots.. talking about the limitation and ways that I can improve
I even use the phrase which iffah added into my I&R and use Tham Hin’s idea to improve click clean machine
First time my Q&A I can talk so much…

The assessors for my OP are quite good.
I think..
The assessors for other group do not nod or smile at them
I think if the assessors smile at u n nod d head during Q&A, it will make u feel more secure n more confident with ur ans…

the female assessors burst into laugh after we finished!


I wana thanks a lots of ppl here..
I want to thanks IFFAH especially! And not forget to mention, MISS TAN! And also my leader, JESSICA..and also my group members, Jia Yang (my son), cassandra n joseph

Wana thanks to those wish me lucks as well..

HAHA!
OP IS OVER!
BYE BYE PW!