BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Promotional examination Results

I PROMOTED!

should i happy with it?
6 subjects... i hv all the grades from A-E...
Actually i not really doing well for Promotional Exam....
Overall performance drop..
my BT results already bad.. still drop?
haiz..
even GSC also not doing well.. sumore this time got study before exam! unlike block test..
can blame the paper? because it is harder than BT
but really happy that my Chemistry actually improve!
ya..thanks to Mr Lim, tham hin and sean...

i just barely pass General paper... is it lucky? i not sure.. because other malaysians most of them get "Advanced" because of GP.. but my tuition teacher said will work on my weakness which r a lots! but i trust her.. i aim for a better grade for the first test!

BIOLOGY is my biggest challenge for now!
i thinking of going to tuition
to search for the most suitable methods for me to study bio
according to sean, i really have to find out the methods..
i actually think of change subject combination
but no point
after 1 year i dun think i am able to recall Malay or physcis that well
i wana give a try ..BIO

i still hv lots of assignments~~ ciao~~

PEI WEN STOP BLOGGING AND SLACKING!