BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

PW's health status

Last saturday..
my parents actually plan to bring me to medical check up to check whether i am suffering with anaemia..
but they forget to remind me that i'm not suppose to eat 11 hours before the blood test
then they brought me to see 中医..

he said that my 胃has problem..
i cant afford to be hungry
even a little also cannot...
and i hardly can focus on doing sth even though i really want to do it...as it likes i always feel my body don't have energy...
furthermore, my body is 寒凉 type, hence
怕冷,怕饿。。。
hence,
NO COLD DRINKS
NO ICE CREAM
NO CARROT
NO TOUFU
NO WATERMELON

i also need to cut down half of the amount of the fruits i eat normally
i also need to cut down the amount of coffee i drink

I NEED TO EAT POTATO
I NEED TO EAT APPLE
I NEED TO CONSUME MEDICINE BY THE DOCTOR WHICH COST ME RM35

about anaemia.. i really have to go for blood test next time i go back...