BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Singapore

ya...this is where i stay... sengkang... haiz.. i feel so sad every time i see this block.. i wana back to my home in malaysia....


today back to sch for interact club meeting..before going, i went to library....

library damn empty for today..

started studying ss1 but in the end , i just sleeping in the library.... find it hard for me to back to study mood.. n sumore Sequence n series is my weakness as i miss the whole topic due to my late admission to the college... so sien... this friday hv Maths Test by Mrs Kwang.. but i still hv a lots of homework haven completed... how?

after the meeting, went to pastamania with iffah n ming yan... the pasta made me felt like vomitting.. duno y i will feel so although it is not my first time went to pastamania...swear never step into pastamania within these 3 weeks
Congratulations..pei wen is having running nose just on the 2nd day back to singapore... i cannot imagine how's my life here will be for the rest of the year.. pray hard for me
Posted by Picasa