BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year resolutions

It's 2010
After reading Yi Theng's blog, I'm want to come out with some new year resolutions too... (i'm the copy cat)


1. Score my A-level exam with flying colour

2. improve every subjects

3.Open house for moving into new house (my wish is to invite all my friends from primary sch, secondary sch and tuition... then u will feel that the world is so small as my primary sch friends might be ur college friends or sth like that)

4. Attend activities that is related to nicholas teo

5.Put on weight

6.Do not stress out

7. Work part time after a-level

8. Being invited for countdown, trips, n gathering (lazy to organise ady n tired of envy ppl)

9. Enjoy the last year of college in Yishun ( a little bit hard..but still can make it)


10. Can drive well so that i can drive my own car to attend gathering


11. Get to know more friends especially lengcai^^

12. Maintain good health (stop falling sick like last year)


13. Can change my relationship status in facebook (hardest task among all)


*my mum said i am fatter after come back home for 1 month especially my face..haha... same thing happen to Nicholas teo too~~ so happy~~

omg... I'm 19 years old!!

*wish can remain 18 forever....