BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Diarrhea

I don’t know why I am suffering with diarrhea. But I seriously hate this feeling. Why this time? I really don’t know.. I plan to study chemistry today…it ends up I spending my time on bed.. ya 15 hours of sleep…

I just recover from flu then now i suffering with diarrhoea... is it reflects that i am not suitable to stay in Singapore?

i duno y since last year i kept on sick sick sick! u know last time i din even have any record at the clinic nearby my house? i am so healthy all the way.. all my sickness last time was fake.. i just want to pon sch

n now I going to sleep soon .. the only time I cant feel any pain is when I’m sleeping.. I love sleeping because I can meet my friends in dream… See you guys in dream~~~