BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

phy or bio?

today chinese period teacher go through 藤野先生
the last page of the text was stuck in my head
then after i read my friend's physics paper about wave
suddenly remind me of Mr Wong...
ya..the one who really make my physics improve a lots..
furthermore wave is the first chapter he taught me...
because of him, i felt that physcis are so interesting..
everything seems like easily go into my brain..
dun have to study really hard in order to know the concept before exam as compare to other subject..

till now..
i still din dare to tell him i am not taking physics..
i wonder what expression he will give me..
i heard from Mun Yue that he asked about me.......
ya.. last holiday when i went back malaysia.. i din go find him

everytime after exam.. he will sure ask me
"pei wen, physics got A or not? 90+ ah?" ...ya..always in cantonese...
i think he puts a lots of hopes on me..

y i take biology?
i don't know
i actually really not interested in bio..
last time bio was my weakest subject among the 3 sciences
i get A2 by luck...
maybe influence by my bro? who loves bio a lots...
maybe influence by my friends?
not sure..
i really not patient with bio...
i easily fall asleep when i start reading bio..
a-level bio make me feel worse..
cell structure...bio molecules..genes.. virus...

am i really like science?
i dunno..