BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Activites after promos..

Actually i lazy to blog about this because currently addicted to a drama.. "D.I.E"...Death Investigation Extension古灵精探, but since i dont hv any photo for these activities..so i think i should blog about these....

Last friday is not my last day for my promos..
but i still join my friend for post promo activities..
hehe
went to Pasta Mania for lunch..
i swear.. i wont even order Baked rice anymore.....
although just 4 of us, Kai Yee, Zi Hao and Tham Hin watched the movie "tokyo sonata"
and the movie needed me to think about the deep meaning of it...
but i still enjoyed!
after that we went to HMV......kai yee said she wants to go..i asked the others, then everyone agree, then LET'S GO!!

This Tuesday..
right after my GSC paper....
CHONG AH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
went to cycle with Sean, Tham Hin, Zi Hao and Yun Qin at east coast park...
ya.. the scenary not bad......
hv fun with them..
i like to be with friends..
no matter what activity.. i also very happy..
i am those type of people that cant live without friends..
Zi Hao actually learnt how to ride bicycle within that 2 hours!
cool~~~
Yun Qin fell down because of Sean..

after that, we hang around at Marine Parade..
at comic connection, i phoned my mum to tell her i am not going back because of pw..
before that i was so eager to go back, but my friends all having exam..that means i cant go out with them, plus Jessica called me, my group need to meet Miss Tan for OP
we also chat about Nicholas Teo was in hospital... i said i wana visit him...
just on that time, the shop played Nic's song...
hehe...
so chun ...
then we went to arcade...
i din played anything except the basketball..
ok..my skill not improving..but become worse..
din even pass stage 2....
but i enjoyed watching Sean and Tham Hin play..
ya...tat d usual thing will happen when i go out with boys...
because my driving skill and shooting skill r bad..
i wont play in arcade with them.. i only play with girls.. bully them..

today......
went to shopping~~~
plan to buy clothes..
but after chatting with my CTG friends
realise that really not much place to shop ..
then decide to go visit Sermin at her work place..
before that met Yun Qin at AMK
not much things happen
i really body ache...
i walk for the whole day..
plus yesterday cycling and running
my ache accumulate since last week..
run a lots.. because wana save time..
but i realise one thing..
my toe recover..
but those parts around i don't think so..
because everytime i wear my slipper..i can feel the pain even i just walking
maybe i should buy a new pair of slipper

Surprisingly, NO PHOTO for my outing.....
ya..
my friends at here shy???
dont know..
they just don't like to take pic..
n dun like their pic on others ppl blog..
nvm
as long as the memories stay...i'm ok..
i realise i spend a lots recently..
PEI WEN!!??!!