BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Amalfi 女神的报酬





today i watched another japanese movie, Amalfi..
with the same ppl..i don't know why i so high after i watched the trailer...
comment about this movie?
erm..
overall not bad..at least better than “tokyo sonata"..i just cannot understand the ending
actually in the middle of movie, i felt sleepy....most probably due to my 3 hours sleep..hehe
but the interesting plot r nice~~ luckily till the end i din sleep..
i felt that i watched this movie before..
cannot be what.. this one is the new release movie.....
the plot came so nature to me..
feel so weird
is it happen in dream before again?
not the first time..
okay..forget about it..
my leg pain!
today played captain ball..
after that when reggie dance, my left leg pain for unknown reason..
weird thing happen..
my right leg has a hole!
probably i ran too fast and brake too fast..
haiz...my poor shoe...
i played Go Kart today..
fun sia..
make me feel like driving..
just one month
next month after term 4 i gona go back Malaysia and drive!