BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

holiday??!! NO!!

holiday?
NO!
My exam haven finished!
is still on
1 more paper to go...GSC!
the paper i actually not worry much about it..
i know i can pass the paper..
but then the pressure gets high..
i need to get an A
tat's d hope my teacher put on me...
she hopes i can study and maintain my A..

but..
yesterday..
i chose to watch movie with friends...
"Tokyo Sonata" which sounds like "Winter Sonata"
"冬季恋歌" become "东京恋歌"
erm...................this movie hor....................................
i cant understand a lots of parts@@@@@@@@@@@
i seriously need time to think about it..
the message from the director..
luckily i din slept in the cinema..
although that time i felt a little bit tired because i wake up at 4am ....
then walked around orchard road...
ya..
slacking!!!
and this morning.. i watched. "D.I.E" for the whole morning...hehe.. a hong kong drama.. 10 ep already.. 10 more to go.. if i watched japanese drama, i think mostly i finished the whole drama already..

i hv no mood to study gsc!

how?
see how much materials i need to read for gsc... i just bought a new file.. and is full now!

i really worry i hv nth to write on that day..
write factual essay actually what i good at..
i like to write more on feeling than facts...
i feel worse when study all those notes...because i don't have those technical words..
suddenly feel so worry...


too sien at home..lib not open due to deepavali..
then i found a place to study!
basketball court!!
haha..but then also fail.. my attention r all on basketball

it reminds me that during primary school i spend most of my recess at basketball court........
don't get me wrong.. i am not d one playing..
but i like to watch them playing..
is pretty cool!!
if i don't hv training, i sure sat beside the basketball court n watched them play..
that's another reason y i know our school basketball team well...
the relationship between sch athletics team n basketball team r really close that time..is rare phenomenon..hehe..

during secondary sch, spent most of my PE/PJK time on basketball.. of course we hv such a beautiful indoor basketball court.. is so fun to play basketball with my friends.. joking around while playing.. sumore sometimes can get to play with lengcai!

but recently.. pei wen hurt because of basketball..
hehe..
everytime i want to play
my SG friends sure will say "ur toe hor~~"
.........................................
so sad
but at here
not really much ppl can play with me..
sumore my skill really bad nowadays..
i miss my secondary friends... all the lovely girls..
next time shall we play basketball together instead of sing k?

okay , pei wen.. go study GSC!!