BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang

i reached Malaysia at around 4pm... my dad actually fall asleep when we called him.. we started to worry cause u know Puduraya is not a safe place.. whenever u get down from a bus, those taxi driver will wait for u at the door of the bus and keep persuading u to sit their taxi... on the way back to house, from puduraya to Pandan Indah.. all the roads suddenly seemed so unfamiliar to me... i hate this kind of feeling.. u know i had been travelling through these roads over the years especially when i still in Jalan Davidson.. but there was a road that made all my memories come back.. the road that i learned to drive..

finally i back to my LOVELY HOME.. the best place in my life..
i going to move next year.. actually i not willing to move although i going to move to semi-D...i love here very much.. but quite dangerous staying at here.. however, my house still the best place.. everything in the house i MISS them very much.. of course, my room.. actually i cried when i entered my room.. i really miss everything in the room very much.. the table.. the bed... the table in my room i can put many many things on it.. but the table in Singapore, after i put my laptop, it already used up half of the space.. i quite touch when i saw my table being tidy up by my MUM.. i din expect that.. and my bed.. i really love my bed, my pillows.. although i love my bed, but i not willing to sleep.. i started to go search all my things.. CD.. Books.. my lovely Nicholas Teo.. but my mum insists me to sleep cause i din sleep well in the bus..

after that i went back to Catholic High School (my secondary school)..almost half of my wonderful memories were from here.. however, not really much of my friends going back to attend the ceremony because of the examination going on.. furthermore, the seating position are a little bit hard to find my lovely friends.. so i decided not to go find them since i can see them at Sheah Yee's house.. u know where i go.. i think most of my friends can guess.. UNGU....

undeniable, this year purple house did pretty well for all the events!! they are so.. omg .. i cant find a word to describe it!! then i hang around with them.. when i talking to them, i felt all my pressure are gone.. the only thing i can say is i really have fun talking with them.. but i felt sorry for them cause last year i promise to help them.. haiz.. after all, they still my lovely kids.. i trust my kids can do it!! they can win the champion for my birthday present!! especially with the yeng captain, attention seeker wise captain and all the ungu supporters....
group photo without Li Shawn

wow.. they held high positions for Curiculum activities..but one thing in common.. they are UNGU ppl..
The two funny little kids that always like to argue..Qi Hui and Sui Lun(the new attention seeker in ungu)

the well known person in CHS currently.. clap for him.. purple house's captain..Ong Chang Meng


after the ceremony, Hao Yap, my driver of the day.. fetch us to Sunway pyramid.. my legs very painful due to my PE lesssons on Friday so thanks a lot to him to be my personel driver.... we are lucky enough to see Lum Foong ..


trying to avoid the camera by pretending not knowing each other.. but they din realise that having the same posture


we went to visit Yong Sheng.. i love all the bears.. if i can hv any of them i will hug the bear everyday.. but he looks quite cute when he is in the shop..cant really imagine he is working at such cute place..

omg.. Lum foong..


*sorry that i don't have enough time to finish this post and now is nearly 12am but hv sch on the next day.. i will continue next time.. i have to upload this post cause many people request me to do so.. to all my friends.. u all can leave ur msg at the cbox, i will reply all of u...